Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

more THANKS

We have felt completely loved this Christmas with the packages coming from America. The post office knows us (and loves us-- I brought flowers to the office lady:-)
We went yesterday to pick up two boxes.
A great question we get... What was your favorite thing from my package??
So answering in pictures :-)

Matt and Sandra Baldwin sent us a box so BIG --I was glad I had Wes with me to get it home :-)
Favorites...
Avery (I chose two items... because of different excitements... Cream of Mushroom soup... I have been waiting to make a certain Beef Stew recipe. The last item I needed for the soup- Cream of Mushroom Soup. This beef stew is going to be amazing because it took 3 packages and a trip to Changsha to gather all the ingredients) York Patties- because they are amazing!!

Wes

The other package was from our friends, Jon and Sara Walters (and growing family)
They sent a package full of candy, mixes and coffee ... which my taste-buds love and my waistline hates :-)
Favorites...
Avery

Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment