Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Book reading

I haven't forgotten about my goals for the year... I just have been great about monthly update. Coming home did throw me a curve ball for time. ie my reading time practically amounted to nothing for the month of June- but I am just going to press forward and continue to read. By the end of the year - my goal is 12 nonfiction 12 fiction. (it's getting harder and harder with to read with a one year old... my time is now early morning or after bed time for the little man)
This is a book I just finished reading did a nonfiction count -
Holiness by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
It is very challenging thought provoking (life changing- if you allow it)

I am posting this from my phone and I haven't figured out the blog app completely ... so all the picture appear at the end of the post... But one displays the front cover and the other a verse that was meaningful to me.

Overall review-
I highly recommend this book. It will draw you closer to the Lord and guide you to a more holy life. Prepare your heart to be challenged :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you updated this with your phone. Great job. I like the book reviews and that goal of 12/12. I may take that challenge next year.

    ReplyDelete