Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Where have I been??

Well... life is life right... the days pass slow... years fly by :)
Of course as you know we are back in America.  We have bought one car, rent an apartment and best of all... Wes has a great job!!  He got a job working for Coca-Cola Consolidated!!  He is an Account Developer and we are SUPER excited about this long-term career opportunity!

I haven't forgotten about the blog... in fact- daily I think "I must do a blog post"  but our internet only works from the porch outside... and I probably have a ton of other excuses I could come up with... but really I just haven't been disciplined.

I am trying to decide
If I should keep writing the blog.
Should I make a new blog address since we are no longer on an "Adventure in China"
What should I blog about? - Mothering, Staying at home, Daily life, books ...

What is your input?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Keep the blog! Here's what I attempt to do...write down things I want to remember so I can print the blog (did you know you could do that?) into a book some day. Funny things, things learned, kid quotes once P starts talking, etc. I'll still read. :)

    ReplyDelete