Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

I pinned it... I did it... Does it work ?

I really love pinterest.com :) you can learn a lot of cool thing, see a lot of cool projects and recipes and DIY everything :)
This morning I tried one of my pins
- getting white toenails
You put a mixture of baking soda and peroxide on your nails for 5 mins then rinse off
I put a picture of my toes with the paste sitting- I even left it on longer for good measure.
Did it work??
NO- there is no "after" picture because I don't want to post an ugly picture of my feet but my nails look exactly the same as before I put the paste on
This is a project I think you can skip :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, that is interesting. I often wonder about some of those pins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to be intentional about completing some of my pins. Most of them are great... this one didn't do it for me... but I may try again just to make sure :)

      Delete