Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Attack

If you read my Facebook status you know that I was on the brink of my second trip to the laundry mat this morning. Thanks to my great neighbors, I didn't have to go all the way to the mat ... just across the lawn :)
Wes had an unfortunate incident with a cup of coffee and a sharpie marker (permanent) - two different pairs of pants in desperate need of my services. The coffee - no problem. The sharpie - another story.
I did my research and headed to Walmart. I bought a cheap travel size hair spray, Oxy Clean and Shout gel stain remover and headed to battle. I forgot to take a picture of the before- but it was bad. First, the hairspray and Dawn- Saturate with hairspray then add a little Dawn and scrub with toothbrush... rinse and repeat. Once this is finished- follow with Oxy Clean, rinse and repeat. Finally follow with Shout gel stain remover and put in wash. I am very happy with the results. There are two little black dots that you may not even notice.

I would say I won this war :)

No comments:

Post a Comment