Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall

I adore fall!!  I love the temperature change, football, leave colors changing, the fall smell in the air, the State Fair, Pumpkins, lattes... literally the list could go on and on.

Wes, P and I had a fabulous weekend-- get this -- relaxing :)  Saturday we went for a walk around the Art Museum trails and Sunday we enjoyed church with friends at Capital Community and a lazy day around the house.

Here are some of my fall favorites in picture format :)
This beautiful tree is just outside our new home.  So beautiful... although it didn't last long-- I'm glad I got a picture because most of the leaves are now scattered among the pavement.
 Here is my little Wolfpack cutie!!  Cheering us onto victory against FSU :) Woot Woot!!
 And just a delightful treat-- homemade Pumpkin Spice latte and pumpkin bread.  I simply adore pinterest... although I do have to confess-- I don't go searching for my own "pins"  I simply repin what everybody else has already pinned :)  Thank you "hard searchers" for all those WONDERFUL pins!!  Recently, I have been cooking dinners from my pins and trying some of my crafty skills.  This pumpkin spice latte was a success.  (If you check out my boards-- another one that was FABULOUS - Baked Pasta with Spinach and Sausage.  I made some small changes like- chicken sausage instead of the fatty stuff and cottage cheese instead of ricotta-- but I would HIGHLY recommend this dish.  


No comments:

Post a Comment