Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Just wanted to share... Many times our American friends will say "Do you still talk to your friends in China?" 
Occasionally is the proper answer. 
E-mail is easy... but hard at the same time... 

But this morning I got an e-mail from my good friend Terence :) 
With pictures included-- I LOVE that he included one of him diligently studying :) 


I imagine the kind person that took this for him :) 


 Here is his e-mail... just because it is special

 My dear friend Avery
I am so happy to receive your letter and to know you are living a so wonderful life! I want to say you are the best mother and the best wife I have ever seen among my friends. Nowadays, in Chinese opinion, if you have a house, a car and a happy family, you are a successful person. So God really really loves you! :)
No doubt, Parker is so cute, he is a consummate charmer, the proverbial Sunday's child. I still keep the pictures you have sent to me which we took at the photo studio. But, is he still makes you restless? I hope he is doing well, now. lol~
And how about Wes? Does he find a new job? I know the situation of employment is not as good as people expected, but such a diligent man like him deserve a nice job. And I have a long time no hear the news of him. Please give my regards to him. I appreciate you invited me to your home. Actually, go to America is a dream of mine, I do really hope to visit you at your hometown, too! I wish it won't be a long time if it possible.
Now, how about me? I am living a simple but busy life. I go to the library to study from Monday to Friday, and I go to the Haidian Church to learn B on Sunday. I join in a brother group which lead by a priest whom comes from America. Last Sunday, we studied John 1. But I will take some lessons about postgraduate entrance exam at the weekends in the future, so I maybe couldn't go to the Church every week. The time is more and more less, it's only 82 days left for me to prepare. So I should be more diligent and be more care about my health situation. Some times I will do some running, I noticed that it's very important to my healthy.

And, I have to say the girl I have ever mentioned is not my girlfriend, I had met her just once, and she didn't come to Haidian Church often as she told me, but she is a nice and kindhearted girl. Haidian Church is so big and there are so many people in it, so it's hard for you to recognize people you have ever met.
Well, I attached some pictures about my study and living environment to you, my friend. If you will please pray for me to pass the exam. :)

 Terence

 OH I hope he can come to America so all of you can meet him. He is an incredible friend. Will you pray with me that Terence will pass this exam? It is very important for his future.

No comments:

Post a Comment