Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

New Home

Many of you know we moved :)
We moved to Old Raleigh area... and we LOVE our new place. We live in a 3 bedroom apartment and it is home!  I thought I would make a list of some the things that we love about our new place...
So here goes- Top 10
1. Convenient to everything!!
2. Wooded areas and trees-- the complex backs up to a huge park in Raleigh... these pictures are from P and my morning run... right outside our door-- beautiful sky on fire in places and baby soft colors in others.  Fall leaves changing... the beauty of God's creations make me want to SHOUT :) -- good thing the rocks aren't crying out.



3. Regular running grounds-- about 5 mornings a week I load P in the jogging stroller and we head out for a run.  I love not having to get in the car to drive to somewhere to run.
4. Close to our church- Capital Community Church
5. A space of our own to decorate :) My fall decor is a work in progress... but currently I have "Thanks" on the mantel and a "T" pumpkin. (recently added but no picture-- a beautiful Mum that Wes brought home for me.)


6. Huge covered porch on the back.  We don't have porch furniture yet... but oh I look forward to sitting out there with a cup of coffee and my Bible.
7. My office/P's play room :)  Everybody says "what do you need an office for?"  I guess nothing super important expect-- Bible study, paying bills, meal planning, blogging, reflecting, reading... it is a well used space!!
8. A ministry opportunity with neighbors.  I am excited about building a relationship with my downstairs neighbor (a mom with two kiddos)
9. Nice kitchen for all that cooking I love to do... overlooking the dining and living room.
10. A wood burning fire place (haven't used it yet... but oh I look forward to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment