Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fun on the Lake


Since I was a child... water has been a part of my life. The Brad Paisley song "Water" makes me laugh because many of us have a "love affair with water" :-) or if your part of my family... you just say you have the "water bug." All that being said, LOTS of fun times happen on and around water. The picture above is from July 4 and tubing fun!! Part of the fun is being thrown off, drinking half the lake, through your mouth while the other half goes up your nose :-) Wes happens to be an expert at jumping, bouncing, roughhousing and eventually getting himself and all tubing partners in the water!! Just thought I would share some fun we have on the water!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Boy water tubes have come a long way. You both look like you're having a grand time!

    ReplyDelete