Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Wes' Last Day of work and First day off :-)

Rental Property Team

Wes had his last day of work on June 30. He is saying good-bye to a fabulous group of people at Ammons Pittman Property Management. They had a nice pizza party lunch saying farewell!! I know he will be missed. Wes has an outstanding work ethic and truly enjoys work!!

Left to Right - George Pittman, Wes, Jason Pittman


On his first official day off of work... I took him to celebrate his 29th birthday (which is July 3) He has always wanted to go to Dave and Busters. D&B is a restaurant and arcade. The only one in NC is in Concord. So my birthday present to him was a night of food and games. This boy of mine... LOVES to shoot stuff. We joined Rambo and Tom Cruise on adventures and even took down aliens :-) Rambo thought that Wes was prized companion and told me I was "awful" Guess I don't have the arcade game talent. We played skeeball, basketball, Wheel of Fortune, Trivia, Pool... it was a fabulous night. We won 900 coupons... these were traded in for a nice brown D&B t-shirt to remember the night by. Happy Birthday Wesley!!


No comments:

Post a Comment