Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

My little Friend

Leonard was sitting on the driveway baking... literally about to fry when I rescued him!! I first cooled him off with a blast of spit. Then gathered him up on a stick. He is the most adorable lizard you have ever seen. Had it not been for a plane trip in less than 72 hours... Leonard would be our first pet. At first Lennie was shaking and clinging on for dear life when I got him on the stick to show him to Wes. Immediately, Wes took him in the palm of his hand (such a boy) Mom insisted that Lennie had a better life in the outdoors world, in fewer words, don't bring that in the house!! Sorry you will never feel AC or see China, little buddy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. He is so small I'm surprised you didn't step on him. Will your mom be taking care of him while you are gone :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. She said... and I quote... "he gets to live outside with all the other frogs and lizzards"
    :-) I am guessing that is a no.

    ReplyDelete