Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthday Box

So my birthday is in 3 short days. Wes and I will go to Guangzhou on Saturday for a prenatal doctors appointment and stay through Tuesday :-) May 1 is Chinese Labor day and my birthday... which is more famous?? Depends if you are in America or China.
My parents, Ashley and Salomon sent a box for my birthday and it has arrived!! The question-- did I wait to open it??
OF COURSE NOT :-) Am I happy I did not wait-- YES YES YES
Here is the greatness (notice the cute baby socks for Boy Thomas from Aunt Ashley and Uncle Salomon!!

Not pictured- a maternity shirt- if your lucky- a picture of me in it to follow.
Oh and the pregnancy magazine- perfect for the 2 hour train trip :-) accompanied with real snacks and decaf beverages!!
I did decide it would be fun to open something on my birthday... So I chose the cards :-) They will remained unopened until May 1.


Thank you Mom, Dad, Ashley and Salomon :-) for making my birthday special miles and miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment