Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Reflections from an Exhausted but Deeply Satisfied Heart

I have just finished the Beth Moore study- Breaking Free. It would be on my recommended list of studies (as long as you are willing to take a good look at yourself)
Recently, I have been so exhausted at night time... last night- I was trying to think about what I could "cut" from my schedule but found that all is necessary. I just finished a Book Study on Friday with 4 girls, started a new one yesterday and another one on Friday- this is what it is all about. I couldn't help but think about how generally the times for the studies are so inconvenient but then the Father reminded me serving is an overflow of what He has done/is doing in my life. Even though I feel so empty and tired at times... I feel the fulfillment with new family members and a sincere sense of obedience to my Father. For Paul said, Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which the Father has called me heavenward.

No comments:

Post a Comment