Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nan Haizi

I really wanted to share the ultrasound video with you... but it is too big to upload...
SO --if you can read Chinese -- you know from the title of the blog...

snips and snails and puppy dog tails
that what our little nan haizi is made of...

YEP :-) a little boy. Everything looked healthy at our doctors visit.
Thank you for praying for us and our little one... we can now specifically as the Father for a healthy little boy.
As for the name-- it's a secret-- we'll let you know when he arrives :-)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy for you guys. I am sure it is fun to know that you are having a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery-
    My 'vote' was a girl. BUT....when I was getting ready for work today, I said...It's a boy! I don't know if it was from a dream or what! I was thinking how crazy it was for you to leave all of us hanging on the gender and i just knew it was a boy. Just got home from work and I was going to email you, but now see that it is a BOY!!!!!
    SOOOOO happy for you guys!!!!!
    In just 5 months you are going to have a 'lil wesley jr :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I am so happy for you both and little boy Thomas! You'll both be amazing parents.

    ReplyDelete