Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 2. What makes you uniquely you?

Last night before I went to bed, I looked at the question for the blog post... uniquely you... I woke up thinking about it :-) This is somewhat of a difficult question. I feel like many things I could say make me... me- somebody could equally say- I am like that. Such as, growing up my Dad always said I am "A very special girl" or I am very flexible or as some people say bendy. I can bend my thumb back and touch my arm, I LOVE my family!! There is nothing I would rather do than spend time with my husband... BUT does this make me unique??
By definition unique means "existing as the only one, limited in occurrence." dictionary.reference.com
Then I started to think about how God formed all of us to be completely unique and different... we have different moles, beauty marks and even scars. For example- Wes has a birth mark that resembles a flying pig on his stomach. I have a birth mark of a peanut on my leg. There is a mole on my tragus (a specific part of your ear) I have a scar on my leg from not properly using the breaks on my bicycle as a child and as a result running into a tree. Right now, I have a little baby boy in my womb that God is knitting together-- unique parts of both Wes and me. The way He forms us is incredible. Think about it... make makes you unique?

No comments:

Post a Comment