Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 9. What virtues do you value in yourself?

Definition of Virtue- A quality considered morally good or desirable in a person

I decided to research virtues a little before posting today. It was easy for me to read about the different virtues and say... "oh I love this in people" ... therefore it was easy for me to see what areas would be great for me to work on.

Virtues I value in myself--

Discretion- judgement, sense and wisdom. I feel like the Father has granted me the ability to be a good judge of character. I truly value and appreciate this. I know that I can trust my instincts.

Faith- complete confidence in a set of beliefs.

Punctuality- the quality or habit of adhering to an appointed time. This - I no doubt got from my father... who got from his father :-) Even though I know this promptness can drive people crazy at time... I feel it is so important. I heard in a movie one time "being late screams selfishness" Even though I never thought of it this way before hearing it... it makes sense. I am NOT judging those who have a tendency to be late BUT as for me... I value punctuality in myself.

How about you- what virtues do you value in yourself??

No comments:

Post a Comment