Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

4th Anniversary


(If you click on the collage picture above... it will enlarge for you to see it better :)

Wes and I celebrated 4 years of marriage yesterday, December 15. We had a wonderful day. Our anniversary happen to fall on an "off-teaching day" for Wes. I surprised Wes and asked one of our teammates to watch Parker so we could go out on a date. (This was my first time away from him since coming to China) As we were leaving, I told Wes he could choose any place in HY to eat and gave him some options of nicer restaurants in our city. After giving him some selections... he says... I would like McDonalds :) haha. So... what my baby wants... my baby gets :) We went to McDonalds. After McDonalds we went for a walk and decided to hit up the only other Western restaurant in our city - Dairy Queen. We shared a new Blizzard - Chocolate Hazlenut with Waffle Cone. It was SUPER yummy!! We had a great time walking around hand-in-hand.

I told Wes the only thing I wanted for our anniversary was "lovers shirts." In China, if you are boyfriend/girlfriend or even husband/wife/ child... you have at least one matching outfit. For boyfriend/girlfriend it is called "lover shirts" for the family it is "family uniform" Wes got us amazing "lover" sweatshirts. They say "Dunk Rock/ Laced with Venom" and they have a picture of a rock band with short shorts and all. Love the color (pink), love the Chinglish, love the feel... I LOVED THEM. They came from Nike- just in case you want to match with us. Later I will post a picture of us wearing them.

We have had a wonderful four years of marriage. In honor of Wes... I want to blog the top 4 things I LOVE about him
1. Friendship- we share an amazing friendship with each other. I love having him as my best friend.
2. Hard worker- Wes is the hardest worker I have ever met. No matter what he does in life... he will succeed because he works so hard.
3. Giving- He is always willing to give to others... maybe it is something they need or just giving of time. He has a generous heart.
4. Great Dad- He has given me a beautiful son and I LOVE watching him be a father to Parker.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. happy 4 years to you and wes!! we should have a pita bread and hummus dinner again :D haha will you be in thailand before/after conference? staying at same place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Great Pictures.

    ReplyDelete