Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy NEW Years 2012

Well, it is here again!! The beginning of a new year. This is the year of the dragon here in China. I don't know much about what that means... but I think dragons are good :)
Every year about this time, I reflect on the previous year and set goals for the coming year.
Many of you know my dad (and if you don't you want to after reading my blog post:) He is an amazing man. I go to him for advice, he is a huge giver of encouragement, he always looks on the optimistic-side, he is godly, he is crazy fun :) ... but to me... he is DAD :)

Anyways... every year as a child, he encouraged my sister and I to write goals for the coming year. Different than resolutions... goals are SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and have a time-table)

Today and tomorrow-- I am working on my goals. I want to encourage you to do the same thing. This year... I am working on something a little different too. I really like 3x5 index cards with reminders (some people like post-it notes... I like index cards:) Combine this with goals. I have decided to break down my year goals to monthly goals written on 3x5 cards as a reminder. I will post some pictures later of what my goals look like.

I would love to know what kind of goals you have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment