Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ballcap Baby


When I found out I was having a boy... I decided he would like to wear hats :) I always thought I would have a girl... I mean I know it is a 50/50 chance... but never in my life did I think I would have a little boy. I always thought about a little girl with ribbons and bows, dresses and frill. BUT the Father blessed me with an amazing little boy ... whom I ADORE... and I put in ball caps :) His head is finally big enough and we don't leave the house without a hat on the head.
On a side note-- I am super excited that my sister is having a precious little girl in Janruary (Lexie Claire- aka... Lil Lexie, Parker's best friend, the Princess that goes with the P, etc... I have lots of nicknames for them). I will be the Aunt that buys all kinds of hairbows and cute pink items.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment