Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chocolate Hazlenut Tea


When we were in Thailand, I went to an afternoon tea for moms with ELIC. My favorite thing... a goodie bag from a church in America sent for all the moms. In my goodie bag was a bag of Tazo Chocolate Hazelnut Tea. Hesitantly, I tried it, and it was DELICIOUS!! My mom was preparing to send a package... so I said-- send this Chocolate Hazelnut Tea. She looked in the stores and on-line... but didn't have success in finding it. My mom is super amazing and she got creative. She sent a Creamy Chocolate and Hazelnut Creamer and suggested I add it to black tea. Again, hesitantly, I tried it... WOW... delicious :) Just thought I would share what I am drinking on this cold... and yes again... rainy Wednesday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! All you need now are some cookies to dunk in your tea. Are you a dunker? I was not until we went on our last cruise in Dec. I learned I really enjoy the taste of the cookie with my coffee.

    ReplyDelete