Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Monsoon Season

We are in the midst of Monsoon Season here in South Central China. Last year, I think that we had a very light "rainy" season... but this year we are in the middle of 3 weeks straight of rain. This isn't any normal rain either... it is a soaking, open-sewer-overflowing, get-your-pants-wet-up-to-your-knees, mud-puddle jumping, rats-swimming-down-stream... rain. So needless to say... Parker and I haven't left the house much (or at all really) What does our day look like...
After Parker's first feeding, he goes back to bed. I have made it a bit of a habit to get up and get my day started. I start by spending some time in the Word.


Then I get my workout going. I have been doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, but I just added Billy Banks to my exercises just to mix it up a bit.


My goal is to shower and get ready before P wakes up again.


After that... play time. It is a mix of reading books to P, singing songs, dancing, tummy time... you know all the fun things you do with a 6 month old. Of course with eating and nap time in the middle of all the play. Nap time is my time to do some cooking/baking, catch up on e-mails, clean the house, wash laundry and check out pinterest :)

This past weekend, Wes and I did get one of our teammates to watch P, so we could run to the DVD store. My mom and dad sent an amazing packaged filled with tons of goodies... included - movie candy. We had a home date (after P was in bed) of a movie marathon. I would give any high recommendaitons... but we saw- Jack and Jill and Big Year... all while eating our favorites.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment