Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Friend, Sharolyn

 
Sharolyn and her family came to China the same time as Wes and I.  We immediately fell in love with their family.  Trey is the most well-behaved, fun little boy :)  Last year in Thailand, we were able to take him to the zoo... he is a dream child... very obedient and kind.  Anyways, this post is about his lovely mom- Sharolyn.  This past year in Thailand, we were able to spend some time together... get coffee... chat and encourage each other... It was so refreshing.  This semester we have been keep in touch with e-mail and google chat.  I was talking to her yesterday and she was encouraging me with the Word.  She shared this verse with me and I wanted to share it with all of you.  I particularly LOVE the part that says "cast all your cares on HIM because He cares for you."  The God of the Universe cares for YOU!! 
Sharolyn and I were talking about how if we constantly surround our lives and hearts with the promises from the Father, our outlook on life will dramatically improve.  What you put into your mind- comes out in your daily life.  Flood your mind with the promises from the All-Time Promise Keeper...  He cares for you!!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment