Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hengyang Hunan- Our new hometown

We made it HOME!! Hooray. We now know what home looks like. We are very excited :-) We have a very nice apartment that is provided by the school. We feel so blessed to have such a nice home. In a few days (after settling in a little more) I will post some pictures of our place.
Since I know the pictures are the highlight of the blog ... here are a few!!



The Back Alley (this is the area right behind our apartment and schools campus). There are lots of shops, vegetable and fruit stands and 5 RMB food restaurants. It is a long narrow street.



5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys made it safely and are at your new home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're home! I'm enjoying your posts and emails. I check the blog often to see if there are updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Back Alley sort of looks like China Town in NYC. The park looks beautiful. Enjoy and I can't wait to see the pictures of your new home. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for being amazing troopers and having a positive attitude. I'm excited to be on your team this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy that you are there finally! I am going to visit you next year.

    ReplyDelete