Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Working Out in Hengyang

One thing I really miss from home is the Gym and my workout partner (love you Karen)
Since I think that working out is highly important for both your body and mind wellness... I came up with a routine here in China. Here was today's workout and a picture of my substitute workout buddy (I'm still coming back to you in 2 years Karen)
This workout is called the

12 Days of Hengyang (you start at one and repeat each cycle as you go through)

Jumping Jacks (60)
Knee Raises (60)
Mountain Climbers (60)
Stairs (85 x 7 steps)
Long Lap around building (3)
Crunches (100)
Murphies (100)
Arm Raises (30)
Wall Squat (60 seconds)
Heel Raises (40)
Push Ups (20)
60 Second Plank

3 comments:

  1. Portia would love to work out with you too! (I am her mom and enjoy your blog.) We visited china this past spring so I can envision everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture. You look buff and I must say that your workwout partner is MUCH CUTER than you old workout partner. You have challenged me to match your workout. Love you muches and you make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... Thanks Portia's Mom :-) I will let her know she has been volunteered :-)

    Karen- he is no match to you. When I was running the lap around the building... I was thinking to myself "I miss Karen, I miss Karen, I miss Karen..."

    ReplyDelete