Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

First timers


Brownie Making
This weekend is Dragon Boat Festival weekend... another China holiday :)
We just had Monday off school/work so many students who live further away did not go home. I hung out with some of my sister friends. We went to McDonalds for lunch, made brownies (thank you Becky for the mix) and watched a couple movies. We had a great day. The girls were amazed by the brownies... each step of the way "OHHH ... AWWW..." I let them lick the bowl while they were baking and my favorite question "Where can I get this in China?" Ummm... you can't-- I hate to break their hearts.
Each of them ate 2 BIG brownies with milk... that was all after eating McDonald's chicken legs (Chinese item) and McFlurry and 2 zongzis (a Chinese food special to the Dragon Boat Festival) I didn't tell them that brownies aren't exactly healthy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment