Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Last Day


Today I had my last day of school with my Sophomore class. They are so fun. I decided on the last day we would have a party :-) It was a bonus that Wes came to my party too!! I think my students thought he was the prize for getting through their Sophomore year!! They LOVE him.
We ate Chinese snacks (and I made some American cookies for each student to try), we played games and took pictures. For this class I decided to do some special "awards" The Awards included- Most Improved, Most Inquisitive, Most Helpful and Best Storyteller (one of our focuses for this semester) It was a lot of fun. Each winner got a certificate and prize. Here are the winners--

Most Inquisitive-- the whole class was able to guess that Victor won this award :-)

Most Improved- Mandy - I am so proud of this student-- she showed tremendous effort in the past year that I have taught her!!
Best Storyteller!! - Edward. It truly is a treat to listen to him tell a story

Most Helpful- CiCi. ** note- I have not gotten taller- CiCi is SUPER short. She even had on about 3.5 inch heels today :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment