Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What have we been up to?

NOT MUCH :-)
It took me about 4-5 days to get over jet lag. I kept waking up at 3:00 am and not being able to get back to sleep. I didn't nap during the day... so I was just plain exhausted all the time. BUT things have progressed- I sleep through the night and feel great during the day.
So far we have
~Satisfied all of our food cravings- Bojangles, Chick-Fil-A, Hayes Barton, Wes had a steak at Ribeyes in Henderson. I finally had my Snickers Ice-Cream bar (I even did the honorable thing and had the 90 calories mini size)
~ Had a doctors visit- everything is great with our little one. We have our first American Ultrasound at the end of June.
~ We have been to Raleigh and spent time with Wes' Dad and Karen, had lunch with Wes' Mom, saw Maw Maw, Grandmother Thomas, Robert, JoAnn and Nate.
~ We have chilled in Henderson with my parents, Ashley and Salomon. The boys went tubing behind the boat. I will get pictures of this another time.
~ We have even done some shopping in a real mall (love you Crabtree Valley Mall), gone to Babies-R-Us, Target and Wal-Mart. We hadn't bought our little boy anything until yesterday. I saw a little outfit I couldn't pass up.

Each night we are at the lake, I like to see the sunset. As my dad says "it is a different picture every night" Here is the beauty that God painted a few nights ago.

1 comment:

  1. is that last picture REAL!!? so cool!! glad you are resting and enjoying american soil! yay!

    ReplyDelete