Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Baby is 6 Months Old

I can't believe that Parker is 6 months old!!
He continues to be an amazing little child. Our Chinese colleagues often say things like "American babys are so much better than Chinese babies" or "American baby don't cry like Chinese babies" I don't know about American vs. Chinese... but I do know the Father blessed us with an amazing child! He is so smiley and full of giggles.


I have the extreme pleasure of staying home with Parker while Wes teaches classes. I feel so blessed to be able to be with Parker all the time. The days go by so fast. He generally wakes up at 6:00 for an early breakfast. I will fed him and then put him back to bed. Generally, I will get up and read the Book, drink coffee, workout and shower before it is time for his 9:00 feeding. After he eats ... we play. It is so much fun. Wes and I set up a play area in the living room. Normally, we take out ALL the toys. Parker can sit up on his own and play ... by play I mean put things in his mouth. We will play until 10:30 and then he take another nap. 12:00 is lunch time :) He eat then we play some more until another nap time :)
He is sleeping through the night from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am. Love this-- Thank you Baby Wise :)
Fun things that he has started doing in the last month--
- Talking-- saying "dada" He started talking while we were in Thailand. It is the cutest thing in the whole world. Newest sounds "mmmmmmmmmmm" :)
- Sitting up on his own
- Giving kisses. He has been doing this for a while... but more recently he will grab my face and pull it to his for a kiss.
- LOVES to hang upside down
- OK... so I think that everything he does is fun and super cute... even his poopie diapers are cute :)


Love this picture with Wes because Parker is almost winking ;)



Bear Bear is his FAVORITE toy. We got him this bear for Christmas and for whatever reason there was an immediate bond. One of our friends that lives in a city with Ikea -- just went and bought us a back-up bear bear... just in case :)



OH and we are starting Rice Cereal today... if I can figure it out... I will try to post a video. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. oh he's SO cute! happy 6 mo parker!! :D i love how his mouth is wide open and happy in every picture hehehe

    ReplyDelete