Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

What's for Dinner?


Recently I haven't wanted to leave the apartment :) I went to the store when we got home and got our fridge stocked back with normal items but not too much. When I got home (remember going to the store is NEVER a quick trip) I realized I was out of oil. It is very hard to cook anything in China without a little oil... so I have gotten creative. Last night we had a complete winner!! Totally made up and delicious. I really wanted pizza but we don't have cheese in Hengyang- so I started to think. I had some tomato paste (add some spices and have a sauce), homemade sausage, 1/2 and onion and zuchini... put it all togther and volia... zuchinni boats. Super yummy. If I was in the States or some other place with cheese, I would have added cheese to the top BUT it was great without.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment